Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sam V. #3 2010

An Inconveniant Truth

A thought that I had about the documentary was that everybody in the world should make a change about global warming and that we should do something to save our world. I think global warming is a bad thing because it is melting ice glaciers in Antarctica and drying up a lot of lakes.All the information that I heard made me feel bad because global warming is harming our earth,the information also made me feel like we should all do a change to help our earth.A way that we can stop global warming is turn of the water if you are not useing it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey SAM nice blog man Global Warming is very important and bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blog I think we should do something to help the earth.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog and I like the details you put in it and the words that you use to.

    ReplyDelete