Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sam V. #10 2011


Who I Would Put In My Game


"Wow!", Thats cool that you got to see Mike Tyson Mrs.Arcos Evans. Well the celeberty that I would put into my game is Cristiano Ronaldo, he is a famous soccer player that plays for Real Madrid, ooh ehs Portegues by the way. I would market my comercials by making them exiting, I would talk or do something intersting so the people around the world would buy my game. If I go on talk shows it would be cool, but like I said I would do something intersting so I can interest people to buy my game."Man", I want this game to be good so I could have a chance to meet my favorite professional soccer player, Cristiano Ronaldo!

2 comments:

  1. Yo' I don't mean to ruin your chances but Messi is the best most Famous soccer player right now so don't be saying Cristiano man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I know who Ronaldo is!

    ReplyDelete