Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Playing To Learn: Adventure

A adventure game consists of a central theme or story that makes it a good adventure. I think adventure means different levels every time you pass a level. Other ways I could describe adventure is surprise and amazement. There's more ways that I could describe the word adventure!

1. The game or games that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
"Super Chick Sisters"
2. The game or games that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
"Super Chick Sisters" taught me about a new social issue. It taught me how McDonalds mistreats chickens to make food.

3. The game or games I liked best:
The Game I liked the best was "Super Chick Sisters". I liked it the best because its cool and has a lot of adventure! 
4. What happens in the game or games:
In "Super Chick Sisters" some Ronald McDonald (bad one) kidnappes the princes and two little chicks save her. 

5. How you play the game or games:
You play the game with the arrow keys and the space bar.(control the chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment